Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wireless

Finally! Three weeks after having moved into my apartment in West Lebanon, NH, I was delivered a router allowing me to set up a wireless network. Now, I say finally as if I had been waiting for a delivery guy for weeks... no, that's not the case at all. In fact, I didn't have to pay for this one! I was waiting until I had a paycheck or two put away before I invested in a router. Luckily, though, I was able to obtain one for free and considerably sooner than I had anticipated. It is such a nice feeling to finally be able to unplug in my own apartment and not have to sit on the floor so that I can reach the modem with my ethernet cable! So hopefully, or so it's the plan, I'll be on my computer more often at home after the long hours in the office at Dartmouth which will in turn, lead to me blogging more often. We shall see!

No comments: