Monday, August 4, 2008

Sandal Woes

Have you ever bought something, liked it so much that when it came time to replace it you bought basically the same thing again? That's what I did with my Mossimo sandals from Target. My pair I bought a couple or three years ago were phenomenal. Best pair I've ever owned. Well I wore the crap out of them and needed a new pair. So, I bought another pair from Target - same type and brand - for $11.88, a sale price that locked me into buying them.

Well, now, I'm not so sure of that decision. They're comfortable like the last pair, but they make me sound like Chucky from the Rugrats cartoon. Every step I take air is forced out like a whoopie cushion on my foot. And when they get even a little wet, all the water squirts out when I walk... making an even more annoying squeaking sound. I sure hope they smarten up and stop squeaking, or else I'm going to banish them to my closet for all eternity... or the dump, either way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...poor honey!

P.S. Your life with me is blurring together I think, if you keep referring to things that happened with me as happening 3+ years ago...
I have a tendency to wear people down...